Sunday, December 13, 2009

Live The Moment

No. This is no Ritz ad. This is what I feel, in retrospect, of my days of schooling & college. I feel, I missed a lot when I attended my school. I feel, I should have studied well & hard and should not have forgotten all those basics of physics. I feel, I should have remembered all those significant episodes in Indian history. I feel, I could have done better in computer algorithms & data structures in my college. Why? I did not know how I would miss it today. I was busy playing games & had fun. Nothing wrong in it. But nothing right in not doing what I was supposed to do either - Study! If only, I had given the time each subject deserves, probably I would have been more knowledgeable today. Yes. I have learnt it. One should do the right thing, at the right time, in the right place.

Yesterday is a history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why, its called present. So, Live the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed you are right buddy !!
I feel the same ...