Friday, March 24, 2006

Creative!

Being Creative doesn't merely help anyone to be called 'Creative'.
There should be some creative acts, creative works or creative ideas to present to the world to let them know what you are. You are me here. Yes. I am speaking about myself.

How many in this world know how creative I am? My family knows me since they have heard my self composed songs, my paintings & some not so bad poetry since my childhood days. My close friends know all these. They have seen me doing some audio/video editing stuff to bring in novel things out of the lurid blues. At work, I believe that some of my office collegues think that I am creative because of the kind of solutions I give to the problems we face or how fast I imagine how things should look like!! Who else?

I am not just saying that people should know how much creative I am. My concern here is that,
I am not what I was. I want to be what I was in terms of creative works.
Those days of zeal in imagination & doing creative works is not present now. I am sure that is not gone. I want to live that life where I feel full & satisfied after each creative work that I finished.

And this day, a new life begins.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the real world! :)